Friday, June 2, 2017

A Look at the Rauschenberg Show

Julie Fe Fan Balzer posted an amazing group of photos of the Rauschenberg show that is currently up at MOMA.  It is called Robert Rauschenberg Among Friends, and includes works by Jasper Johns, Cy Twombly and others. I am cheating and posting a screen shot of one of Julie's photos.  This is a close-up of Minutiae, 1954, part of a collaboration Rauschenberg and Jasper Johns did with the choreographer Merce Cunningham, and the composer John Cage.


2 comments:

  1. One of my favourite artists too. I've been lucky enough to see a couple of his works in person - wish I was near enough to go to this exhibition!!

    ReplyDelete

I have had some spam comments lately, advertising of stupid stuff. So I am moderating comments until I can figure out a better way to prevent spam. THANKS!