Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Fall Workshops

My Text and Image online workshop is filling up fast! So delighted to have so many students this early in the game. Thanks to all of you who have signed up or expressed interest so far.

Here is a rundown of the live workshops I'm teaching this fall. For the full schedule go to my web site.

September 29 at Art and Soul, I am teaching Scribble Collage during the day, and Scribble Painting in the evening.


October 15 and 16 is the Sketch-In with Sue Bleiweiss at Ink About It in Westford, MA.

October 22 and 23 is my Fabric-Paper workshop at Guilford Art Center in Guilford, CT.


October 28 at AVA Gallery I'm teaching a one-day intensive on Abstract Collage.


November 4 - 6 is another Vermont retreat at the Landgrove Inn. I'm teaching a Collage-Painting workshop, which, for $480, you get with room and meals at this lovely Vermont Inn. It's kind of a shorter version of Collage Journeys in Vermont, which we had in August here in Rupert.

And my final live workshop of the year is at Studio Place Arts in Barre, VT, where I will be teaching my Scribble Collage class.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have had some spam comments lately, advertising of stupid stuff. So I am moderating comments until I can figure out a better way to prevent spam. THANKS!