Friday, February 5, 2010

Talk and Demo


Here is me giving a talk and demonstration to the Essex Art League in Essex Junction, Vermont. This is a group of skilled, enthusiastic, and dedicated artists that meets monthly to share ideas and inspiration from each other's accomplishments. They show their work as a group at Phoenix Books and Cafe in Essex, one of the endangered species of independent book stores we need to support and protect. As most of the members of the Essex Art League are painters, I was impressed with their enthusiastic response to my discussion of collage. I hope to be able to offer a workshop to the group sometime during the summer or fall. My workshop schedule is starting to fill up for the spring; I'll update my website as soon as specifics are nailed down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have had some spam comments lately, advertising of stupid stuff. So I am moderating comments until I can figure out a better way to prevent spam. THANKS!