Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Collage Workshop




I am teaching a Scribble Collage workshop at the Guilford Art Center in Guilford, CT on June 13 and 14. There are a few spaces still available, so if you're interested, sign up NOW. We will spend the first day painting, drawing, and playing with loads of materials and techniques in order to produce lots and lots of collage materials. On the second day we will have a collage marathon! The images here are examples of my scribble collages.
The following weekend, on June 20, I'll be teaching a workshop on layering with transparencies in collage, at Ink About It in Westford, MA. That one is full, but there is a waiting list. If there are enough people on the waiting list we may schedule another similar workshop in the near future.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jane,
    I'd like to get on the waiting list for the class you are doing in Westford Ma.
    Please let me know how to go about doing this.
    Thanks
    Sharon Gorberg
    sgorberg@winsor.edu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jane! gosh I wish I had known about the class in Westford, I would have loved to take it since that's not that far from me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jane,
    Thanks for the tip about the Westford workshop. Someone had to cancel and I took the spot.
    Can't wait!
    See you then,
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete

I have had some spam comments lately, advertising of stupid stuff. So I am moderating comments until I can figure out a better way to prevent spam. THANKS!